Let’s face it. The food service business is one of the most challenging, yet rewarding, industries there is. Successful food service operations are built on a platform of great food and service that create a customer experience which delivers on value expectations. With over sixty years of food service experience in restaurants, coffee shops, catering, and large scale dining venues, our nutrition and food service consulting services can help you achieve success by offering you on-demand expertise in nutrition analysis, menu development, business support services, training, and more.
Our food service consulting services include:
- Nutrition Analysis – We analyze your recipes, using your ingredients, weights, and measures to accurately calculate the nutrition content of your menu. We give you the data you need to share with customers on menus, digital signage, mobile apps and kiosks, or via waitstaff, as well as comply with FDA menu labeling regulations.
- Allergens and Trait Identification – We mark your ingredients with the 9 major allergens, plus gluten, and can mark recipe traits such as vegetarian, vegan, and halal. Allergens marked at the ingredient level show at the recipe level, allowing operators to answer customer questions accurately, thereby minimizing risk.
- Menu Transparency & Food Allergy Program Audits – Knowing what is in the foods you serve and being able to communicate that information to customers is key in today’s information on demand society. We can help you develop effective tools to manage your operations and data so that you can confidently provide information. We conduct on site visits to evaluate your approach to serving guests with special dietary needs and provide recommendations and insights to close any gaps.
- Collegiate Dining – College and University food service is a specialized market segment. We can definitely help you elevate your campus dining program. We are a industry member of the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS).
- Training and Education – Menu Analytics can develop and present training resources for topics like food allergens, special diets, and more.
- Menu Optimization – Menu Analytics can review your menu options and provide guidance to help you reach your goals, be it adding new items that appeal to health-conscious customers, options for those with special diets, or optimizing financial performance through sales mix and margin management.